- This web site is owned and operated by The Captains Reserve Ltd (“The Captains Reserve”), whose registered office is situated at Unit A, Henfield Business Park, Henfield, West Sussex, BN5 9SL, United Kingdom. Registered In England & Wales, Company No.: 9244481.
- The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of The Captains Reserve Ltd website. Please read them.
- The Captains Reserve means The Captains Reserve Ltd and any of its subsidiaries and related companies. Reference to The Captains Reserve website includes, but is not limited to, the text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed in the website (the Materials).
- By accessing The Captains Reserve website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not use The Captains Reserve website. The pages on The Captains Reserve website have been issued and approved by The Captains Reserve Ltd. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations for your country of residence.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude any liability that may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Use of The Captains Reserve website and the Materials are at your sole risk. The Captains Reserve will not be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, losses, damages or awards of any kind, howsoever caused, as a result of the use of or inability to use, or reliance on, The Captains Reserve website or any of the Materials. The Captains Reserve excludes all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations (excepting fraudulent misrepresentation) of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with The Captains Reserve website and the Materials to the fullest extent permitted by law. From time to time this web site may feature content related to the law and legal developments. Such content is intended to provide general guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances.
- The Materials and The Captains Reserve website are provided on an as is and as available basis. The Captains Reserve gives no warranties (express, implied or statutory) as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose of the Materials or that any of the Materials or The Captains Reserve website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. The Captains Reserve has the right to suspend or withdraw the provision of all or any of The Captains Reserve website or the Material without prior notice at any time. Further, no warranty of any kind is given that The Captains Reserve website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro. The Captains Reserve does not warrant that The Captains Reserve website or the server(s) that make(s) it available are free of any virus or other harmful elements.
- Reference in The Captains Reserve website and/or the Materials to any hypertext link, product, process or service does not imply The Captains Reserve support for, nor endorsement or recommendation of, the provider thereof or the product, process or service to which reference is made. The Captains Reserve website may contain hypertext links to other websites, resources or other third parties. The Captains Reserve is not responsible for the availability of, and accepts no liability in relation to, these external websites or their contents. The Captains Reserve is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of any of such websites.
Copyright and trade marks
- The Materials are the copyright of The Captains Reserve and its third-party licensors and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior, written consent of The Captains Reserve. You may, however, download one copy for your personal non-commercial use or non-commercial use within the organisation in which you work on condition that you do not delete or change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice contained in the Materials nor alter the way in which they are presented. Modification or use other than as permitted above violates The Captains Reserve’s intellectual property rights in the Materials.
- The trademarks, service marks and logo (the Trade Marks) used and displayed on The Captains Reserve website are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of The Captains Reserve and others. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on The Captains Reserve website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on The Captains Reserve website. The Captains Reserve enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
Further information about The Captains Reserve
- The information in The Captains Reserve website is only for the attention of the residents of jurisdictions where it can be lawfully disseminated.
- The agreement between The Captains Reserve and you relating to your use and browsing of The Captains Reserve website is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. These terms and conditions may not be modified unless The Captains Reserve agrees in writing.
Hypertext links in the Database
- The Website contains hypertext links to websites owned or operated by Companies that we have had dealings with. Such links are provided for information only and to enhance the interest of other featured content. The Captains Reserve is not responsible for the availability or security of these external websites or their contents and accepts no liability for, and gives no endorsement of, material on or other services provided through such websites. Any use of such material or services is at your own risk.